Saturday, November 6, 2010

Election Day


 
Though I'm a few days late and several dollars short (and the Dems/Obama are SOL), I thought I'd share my laid back election day look. Most folks were at the polls looking harried, hurried and worried. Post election day, I'm thinking perhaps folks should have taken more time to research candidates before casting a vote. Ah well, c'est la vie. On to the out of it outfit...



I've always loved African prints and my BFF knows this so I was elated when he gave me this Kente print Dashiki for my bornday back in 2007. I've worn this Dashiki as a dress, as seen here...



(albeit a very short dress). I also wear it over jeans/leggings, tucked into jeans, under cardis, belted, etc. It's gorgeous and versatile and I LOVE it! 



My lighting was oh so bad but I made lemonade with those lemons.

Ring = F21
Dashiki = Gift
Old Leather Jacket = Wilson's
Scarf = TJ Maxx
Earrings = Gift
Glasses = Versace
Boots (unseen) = Chestnut Classic High UGGS


That's all folks.
XOXO

No comments: