Friday, July 3, 2009

On my mind at this time (Repost)

So I'm in the process of migrating/consolidating my many blogs from the many places I post them. I'd forgotten all about this blog until a few weeks ago when a friend of mine told me he was creating a blogspot account. Since Yahoo 360 is dead and Myspace is dying, I'll be using my blogspot to house my old blogs and post new blogs. For those interested in getting to know me, reading my old stuff will be helpful to you. You'll be able to bear witness to my progression and regression from 2005 to present. Enjoy...or don't. Peace & Power...



This is the very first blog I ever wrote. It was originally posted on Myspace on Friday, February 25, 2005.


I'm at my desk at work listening to the Turn Off The Lights remix by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland. I'm counting the minutes until I can leave work and be fully enveloped by the weekend. Now playing is Scared Of You by Nelly Furtado...I love this song though it makes me sad for some reason. Folks are sleeping on Nelly, this chick can sing her ass off. I have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend. I don't want to go out with any of the people that want to go out with me. Maybe I'll hit the bookstore and just browse for some new titles. I hate Chicago in the winter time. That's it for now I guess...I'm tired of typing.

1 comment:

FX Nozakhere said...

Short, simple but historic.