Friday, July 23, 2010

Eye spy a shopportunity!





Good morning you dear and wonderful fair maidens, dashing divas and glamorous gals!

It's Friiiiiday! It's the end of another week and I must say that I'm glad for it. How about you? This was a hectic week for me and it didn't help that I got very little sleep to go along with all the busy-ness. And because of all that busy-ness and too few hours of sleep, I'm happy to have a shopportunity.

All week I've been hearing about this "like" Black Friday sale at Target and how they were slashing prices and handing out smashing deals. Let me tell you that they did not disappoint! I've had my eyes on these cuff sandals (I called them sandal booties before) from this post since I saw them at Target a while back. Get this: they were originally $22 and some change and they're now $16.09! Now that may not sound like a big deal to you, but for me that is a come up, lol. This sale is only available online today (July 23, 2010) so make your way to Target's website. I so love that this is one click away and that I just happen to have a giftcard! Yes, I win in a big freaking way, lol. At any rate, click now for more deals and steals or forever hold your peace. By the way, when you spend $50 or more you receive free shipping and you can save 50% of towels, computer games, dvd's and more! Did I insert enough links or what, lol? Ciao for now bellas!


xoxo

1 comment:

Chic Therapy said...

aaargh!!i missed this