Thursday, December 17, 2009

Playing with makeup (1)

So the other day, when I was extremely bored and hiding from my emotions...I put on some makeup and made a video about it. I've been dabbling in makeup application since about March 2009 I believe. I never did it as a child or teen so now in adulthood, I'm trying to get it in. I've not perfected any techniques/looks, I just do what I do after watching tutorials on youtube. Since I'm a veritable novice (and uber frugal) I only buy makeup from drugstores when it's on sale. I have a few high end items, but only because they were free with qualifying purchases of non-makeup items. At any rate, here's my first "look of the day" makeup vid.



The intro...





The feature presentation, lol...


1 comment:

Copper Soul said...

Yeah, umm...you don't need make up. But with it, you're still a cutie!